Sunday 25 May 2014

Chelsea inspiration

I have just come across another blogger's comments on Chelsea while I was Googling for silk factories in Suffolk. I want to visit one in July on my way to 4 days of bliss patchworking and quilting in a village hall with four other like-minded friends. This blog also had something about Chelsea and it was so well written and with loads of lovely photos that I thought I would share it too!

http://purplepoddedpeas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/rhs-chelsea-2014-who-am-my-to-judge-and.html#comment-form

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!
    Yes, Carol was wearing the lovely pink dress and bolero when I saw her at Chelsea - she can also run fast in het posh shoes!
    I particularly liked her mosaic print dress and yellow cardi.

    Hope you found the Sudbury silk - remnants are readily available from the mill shops.

    ReplyDelete